- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, sliced into 1-inch wide strips
- 1 small cabbage, sliced into 1-inch wide strips
- ½ tsp. sea salt or to taste
- ¾ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over low heat. Add the onions and cook for 5 - 7 minutes or until golden
- 2. Add garlic and curry powder and stir. When the garlic becomes aromatic, stir in bell pepper and cook for 1 minute while stirring. Stir in the cabbage until all the ingredients are well combined, and then add water. Cover and cook over medium to low heat for 15 minutes, stirring couple of times in-between
- 3. Remove from the heat and add the apple cider vinegar and then yogurt. Stir until all the yogurt is evenly mixed with the cabbage
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...