Cuban Vegetarian Garbanzo Bean Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 white organic onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp. organic GF caraway seeds + 1 tbsp. organic GF dried marjoram + 1 tbsp. organic GF dried mustard powder + 1 tbsp. organic GF chilli powder + 2 organic GF bay leaves
- 1 organic red pepper, cut to small bite size
- 2 organic carrots, cut to small bite size
- 2 organic celery stalks, cut to small bite size
- 2 x (13.5 oz) organic canned garbanzo beans, drain and rinse
- 1 cup organic tomato sauce (no additives)
- 4 cups organic GF vegetable broth
- Sea salt to taste
- Chopped organic parsley for garnish
- 1. Add olive oil and onions into a large pot, sauté onions about 5 minutes or until soft
- 2. Add garlic, caraway, marjoram, mustard powder, chilli powder and bay leaves, cook for 1 minute
- 3. Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 40 minutes
- 4. Serve with chopped parsley
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...