Cream of Carrot Soup With Peas
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 5 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 organic medium size onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. organic gluten-free curry powder
- 3 cups gluten-free vegetable stock (you can use chicken stock)
- 6 organic medium size carrots, diced
- 2 tbsp. organic fresh parsley, chopped
- 1-cup coconut milk
- 1-cup organic frozen or fresh peas
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- Sea salt to taste
- Garnish with organic plain coconut yogurt, fresh basil or cilantro (optional)
- 1. Heat olive oil in a medium size soup pot and add onion, sauté until soft about 5 minutes, then stir in curry powder.
- 2. Add stock and carrots, and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- 3. Pour carrots, stock and parsley into a blender or food processor and process until smooth, return back to pot; add coconut milk, peas and cook for 5 more minutes.
- 4. Stir in lime juice and season to taste, add a scoop of yogurt when serving, cilantro or fresh basil.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...