Country Raspberry Plum Cake
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- ½ cup organic GF flax seeds
- 1 ½ cup water
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 cups GF brown rice flour
- 1 tsp. GF baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- For the topping ~ • 12 oz. organic raspberries • 1 lb. organic fresh prune plums, pitted and cut in half • 2 tsp. organic GF cinnamon • 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet eight by 12 inches with parchment paper
- 2. Place flax seeds and water in a medium size bowl and rest for half an hour
- 3. Combine rice flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl
- 4. Add olive oil, maple syrup, lemon juice and lemon zest to flax seed mix, stir and add to dry ingredients.
- 5. Combine well and evenly spread on to your baking pan. Place plums facing up and add raspberries on top, sprinkle with cinnamon and maple syrup. Bake for one hour, cool before serving.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...