Coconut, Cashews, Currants And Chocolate Muffins
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dried unsulfured currants or raisins
- 1/2 cup Gf shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Gf flaxseeds
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup GF semisweet dark chocolate chips
- 2 organic eggs + 1 tbsp. water, whisked together
- 1 cup GF oat flour or GF all purpose flour
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F
- 2. Mix coconut oil and maple syrup then add all dry ingredients except flour and mix
- 3. Add eggs with water and mix
- 4. Add flour and blend together with a spatula
- 5. Pour into non-stick muffin cups and place on a baking sheet or use parchment paper muffin cups in a muffin pan and bake for 30 minutes
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...
If you haven’t tried stuffed pork tenderloin with spinach and...