Chewy Coconut Brownies – Gluten-free
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 8 x 8-inch cake
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ½ cup gluten-free almond meal
- 1 tbsp. organic, gluten-free freshly ground flax seeds
- 1 cup organic pure cocoa powder
- 1 cup organic, gluten-free shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp. gluten-free baking soda
- 2 cups organic, gluten-free, sulfite-free dried dates, chopped
- 1 cup organic, gluten-free vanilla coconut milk (if you do not have vanilla coconut milk use plain coconut milk with 1 tsp. pure vanilla and 1 tsp. pure maple syrup)
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. rum (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. Combine the flour, almond meal, flax, cocoa, coconut and baking soda in a large bowl
- 3. Add dates, coconut milk, maple syrup and rum into a blender and blend until grainy
- 4. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir well
- 5. Pour the batter into an 8 by 8-inch baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 35 – 40 minutes until the brownies spring back when touched
- 6. Cool the brownies completely and then refrigerate for two hours before cutting
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...
If you haven’t tried stuffed pork tenderloin with spinach and...