- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium size carrots, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup gluten free mayonnaise or sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. gluten free mustard
- Himalayan pink salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup diced celery
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered (optional)
- 2 sprigs of dill, stems removed and chopped
- 1. Steam cauliflower for 5 minutes and set aside
- 2. Steam carrots and peas for 5 minutes and set aside
- 3. Add following ingredients into a food processor; 1 cup of steamed cauliflower, yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, mustard and salt, process until creamy. Season with salt and pepper
- 4. Place cauliflower, carrots, peas, celery and green onions into a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and gently mix. Add eggs and dill and mix one more time
- 5. Refrigerate covered for 2 hours or overnight, to allow the flavours infuse the vegetables. Stir just before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...