- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 4 – 5 cups whole milk or full fat coconut milk for dairy free option
- 1 cup Jasmine rice
- ½ cup finely grated carrots
- ½ cup raisins (preferably sulfite free)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon plus some for topping
- ½ tsp. ground cardamom
- NOTE: All ingredients including spices must be gluten-free and preferably organic
- 1. While stirring bring 3 cups of milk, rice, carrots, raisins and salt to a boil
- 2. Reduce heat to low and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until rice is tender, adding milk as needed and stirring frequently until the pudding thickens. Please note, the pudding will thicken as it cools
- 3. Combine maple syrup/agave nectar, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon and cardamom in a bowl, and then stir into cooked rice
- 4. Remove from the heat and transfer pudding into serving bowls. Top with extra cinnamon
- 5. Serve chilled
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...