- Prep Time
- 4 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 1 mediums size organic sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 2 medium size organic tomatoes quartered
- ½ jalapeno pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten free ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 ripe avocados quartered
- ½ bunch organic cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 x (15 oz.) organic black beans (preferably without salt)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1. Add onion, tomatoes, jalapeno, cumin, garlic and salt in a food processor and pulse 5 times
- 2. Then add avocado, cilantro, lime juice and ¼ of black beans, and then pulse 3 times or until desired consistency. Do not over process
- 3. Transfer dip to a bowl and stir in the balance of beans.
- 4. Serve with lime wedge, fresh cilantro, gluten-free organic corn chips or fresh veggies
- 5. TIP ~ if you do not have a food processor, you can chop everything into small pieces with a sharp knife and mix all ingredients together.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...