- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 can of light tuna, drain the liquid
- 2 organic celery stalks, finely diced
- 1 medium size organic red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh organic lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt and organic GF freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of organic pea shoots
- 4 slices gluten-free bread, toasted (I used Udi's multigrain)
- 4 slices good quality sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. Mix tuna, celery, onion, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper
- 2. Generously top the bread with pea shoots, then tuna mix and cheese
- 3. Place on a baking sheet and broil until cheese is bubbling, about 1 minute
- 4. Serve immediately
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...