Banana, Carrot, Apple and Walnut Muffins
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed with a fork (the riper the banana the sweeter the muffins)
- 1 organic carrot, grated
- 2 organic apples, cut to small chunks
- 1 tbsp. freshly minced ginger
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 ½ cup organic orange juice
- 2 organic eggs, whisked together
- 1 cup GF coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. GF ground flax seed
- 1 tsp. organic GF cinnamon
- 2 tsp. aluminum free baking powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F
- 2. Mix banana, carrot, ginger and vanilla in a large bowl and add walnuts, orange juice and eggs
- 3. Combine all dry ingredients and add to your bowl and gently mix together
- 4. Pour batter into muffin pan lined with parchment paper cups and top with apples, gently push the apples into the muffins
- 5. Bake at 375 F for 25 minutes or until golden brown
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...