Baked Ricotta with Honey and Lemon Dressing
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 cups (250 mL) ricotta cheese (I used light cheese)
- ½ cup (125 mL) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp (10 mL) grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped fresh organic thyme or 1/2 tsp (.25 mL) dried
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) pine nuts
- Few leaves of organic curly endive (enough for 4 servings
- ¼ cup (60 mL) green olives
- Gluten-free coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) raw honey
- Juice of 1 organic lemon with zest
- ¼ cup (60 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp (.25 mL) gluten-free, organic red chili flakes
- Himalayan coarse pink sea salt to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C)
- 2. Mix the ricotta, ¼ cup Parmesan, lemon zest, thyme and garlic together
- 3. Line an 8-inch ovenproof frying pan with parchment paper
- 4. Spoon out ricotta cheese in the prepared frying pan and then sprinkle with balance of the Parmesan cheese and pine nuts
- 5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown, and then cool completely
- 6. Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing together
- 7. To serve, arrange few leaves of the endive on the plate with some olives and drizzle with the dressing, top with one slice of baked ricotta and drizzle with a little more dressing.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...