- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 24 bites
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup free-range lean ground chicken
- 1 cup shredded Napa cabbage
- ½ tsp. organic GF ground cumin
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 organic green onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- For the dipping sauce • 4 tbsp. organic GF tamari sauce • 4 tbsp. organic GF apple cider vinegar • 1 garlic, minced • 1 tsp. sesame oil • 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or you can use non-stick baking sheet
- 2. Combine all gyoza ingredients in a medium size bowl and refrigerate for one hour
- 3. With a soup spoon scoop out some of the mix and form a ball about the size of a meatball, place on the baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes. Serve warm.
- 4. For the dipping sauce, whisk all the ingredients together.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...
If you haven’t tried stuffed pork tenderloin with spinach and...