Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Tidbits
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 medium size organic cauliflower, separate the florets into bite size pieces
- ½ cup organic, gluten-free garbanzo bean flour (chickpea flour)
- ¼ tsp. organic, gluten-free ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten-free garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup hot sauce (I use Franks RedHot Sauce, but you can use any gluten-free option)
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together flour, water, garlic powder, turmeric and salt
- 3. Coat cauliflower florets in the batter until covered completely and place on the baking sheet
- 4. Bake for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through
- 5. While the cauliflower is baking, mix hot sauce and melted butter together
- 6. When cauliflower is done, gently toss in the hot sauce mixture and return to the oven to bake for another 20 – 25 minutes or until crispy
- 7. Cool cauliflower for 5 minutes before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...