- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 lbs. organic ripe apricots, cut in half and remove stones
- 1 egg or egg replacer equivalent (1 ½ tsp. egg replacer + 2 tbsp. warm water
- 1 cup GF almond meal/flour
- 1 1/3 cup gluten free artisan flour blend or equivalent
- ¼ cup demerara sugar
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup coconut milk, room temperature
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp. organic GF cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger (about 1 inch long) and zest of one lemon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. In a large bowl mix, almond meal, GF flour, demerara sugar, baking soda and salt In another bowl whisk together egg, water, coconut milk and olive or coconut oil, then add to dry ingredients and mix until smooth
- 3. Spread batter evenly on an 10 by 14 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper and place apricots on top with the cut side facing up and gently press down.
- 4. Pour maple syrup evenly on top and sprinkle with cinnamon, lemon zest and ginger.
- 5. Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes, cool before cutting.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...