- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Pie
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- FOR THE CRUST ~ 2 cups of walnuts
- ½ cup gluten-free brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup gluten-free almond flour
- ¼ cup demerara sugar
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- FOR THE FILLING ~ 5 organic Granny smith apples or equivalent, peel, core and thinly slice
- 6 plums, cut in half, remove pit and cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp. organic, gluten-free ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. fresh organic lemon juice
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 F
- 2. Crust ~ put all ingredients in a food processor and process well, spoon out mixture into your pie dish, press down firmly and with a fork make some holes in the crust Bake at 325 F for 15 minutes
- 3. Increase oven temperature to 375 F
- 4. Filling ~ In a large bowl gently combine all the ingredients, place fruit on to the pie crust, Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...