- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 pears (preferably organic)
- 2 apples (preferably organic)
- ½ cup roughly chopped pecans or walnuts
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- CREAMY FETA DRESSING
- ½ cup full fat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. honey or agave nectar
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Feta cheese plus some for garnish, crumbled
- Tip: Use good quality feta cheese for best results
- 1. Cut apples and pears in half and remove the seeds. Slice thinly and place in a bowl of cold water with two tablespoons of lemon juice to prevent browning
- 2. In a separate bowl combine the dressing ingredients and mix until smooth
- 3. Stack apple and pear slices on four separate plates and top with pecans, crumbled feta and parsley
- 4. Pour dressing over top and season with black pepper
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...