When the year is coming to an end and Christmas is around the corner, you know it is that special time again for piles of cookies, great family dinners, mouth-watering desserts and sweet food in all shapes and colors. As seductive as all this sweet and tasty sins are, it is always an issue to figure out if there is any gluten hidden in these yummy creations that are usually very rich in (wheat) flour.
If you decide to make them by your own, you are always on the right side and you will be amazed by how easy and tasty your result will turn out, even though you do not have to use a single gluten ingredient.
Gluten Free Christmas Appetizers
If you want to impress your family members or guests with gluten-free appetizers, have a look at this top 10 gluten-free appetizers for a crowd, your guests will for sure love them.
Gluten-Free Christmas Crackers are also a very tasty snack that makes a great appetizer for a gluten-free Christmas dinner. It is perfect for sharing or storing it for later on.
Gluten Free Christmas Desserts
Desserts, especially cakes, always seem to be the most difficult food category to convert into gluten-free due to the use of gluten ingredients mainly coming from wheat. Nowadays there are a lot of alternatives to change your favorite gluten desserts into gluten-free ones.
Christmas is the perfect festive season for indulging in the best food and desserts. If you are following a gluten-free diet and would like to get ideas for gluten-free Christmas desserts, have a look at these ones:
- Easy Gluten-Free Christmas Cake: This is the perfect easy-to-prepare and healthy Christmas cake. It has a perfect blend of fruits and spices. You will love it!
- Gluten Free Apple Blueberry Crumb Cake: This is the ideal dessert for cold winter days when there is nothing better than being cozy at home with a cup of tea and a piece of cake. It is a healthy version of the traditional crumb cake which is usually done with plenty of sugar and butter.
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Mousse Cake: Looking for a chocolate gluten-free cake? Then you can stop looking, we have the right chocolate cake for festive occasions!
Gluten Free Christmas Cookies
Who doesn’t love Christmas cookies? You don’t have to give them up due to a gluten-free diet, just scroll down and discover some of our best gluten-free Christmas cookies creations and choose your favorite one, so you can enjoy and share your own self-made, gluten-free Christmas treats.
- Gluten Free Vanilla Shortbread Cookies: Shortbread cookies are always popular during holidays and especially Christmas. They are so easy to make!
- Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Walnut Cookies: You can never go wrong with this double chocolate cookies! Plus, they are done in just 15 minutes!
Hopefully, I gave you enough inspiration for your next gluten-free Christmas treats, I am sure you will impress your guest with these gluten-free versions of their favorite desserts!
Let me know if you tried some of these Christmas recipes in the comments below and if you have any other awesome gluten-free Christmas treats make sure to share them with me!